POLICIES & TERMS
Alter Ego Visual Design is pleased to provide the following Policies and Terms for consideration, in enhancing your marketing strategy, with our 360° Virtual Tour Photography, Internet and Web Solutions, Print Design and Literature, Marketing and/or our other value-added services.
Print & Business Services
- ALL Print and Business Services must be paid upfront via Check or Credit Card before works begins and before your order is processed. Your order, once approved and submitted/processed, may not receive any refunds.
Internet & Web Solutions
- ALL Internet and Web Solutions (domain/hosting, online marketing campaigns, third party solutions, etc) must be paid upfront via Credit Card only before works begins and before your order is processed. Your order, once approved and submitted/processed, may not receive any refunds.
- ALL website design or creative work requires down payment of 50% before work begins and remaining balance due before delivery or activation.
- ALL pricing is valid for property locations within a 15 mile radius of our location in Chatham, MA (Cape Cod - Lower Cape). Additional mileage surcharge of .30 cents per mile (RT) over 15 miles may apply for properties outside our normal service area and will be due at the time of your virtual tour shoot and prior to tour activation.
- Alter Ego Visual Design is not responsible for on-site staging of property. Realtor, owner or on-site representative is responsible for any staging that may be necessary. Property will be photographed as-is upon arrival. We also offer a good-faith 15-minute wait time for all scheduled appointments.
- Alter Ego Visual Design assumes no responsibility or liability for any damage, loss or harm (property, person or otherwise) while shooting virtual tours on-site. We suggest that all expensive or fragile items (not included in sale) be removed from coffee tables, end tables, rooms, etc. in preparation (staging) of your property for the virtual tour shoot. We will treat your property with respect and conduct ourselves in a professional and ethical manner.
- Inclement Weather Policy: If inclement weather prevents the shoot, Alter Ego 360° Virtual Tours will reschedule the shoot, with no cancellation fees, for the next available time/day.
- Cancellation Policy: Client must cancel with a minimum of 48 hour advanced notice to scheduled appointment time by notifying Alter Ego Visual Design at no charge. If less than 48 hours advanced notice a cancellation fee of $25.00 will be retained and remainder (if applicable) will be refunded and/or applied to a future virtual tour package. If proper notification is not provided and we arrive at the scheduled appointment and are prevented from completing the job due to Realtor / Owner / Representative not being present (within 15 minutes) or the property is not accessible for the shoot, client will be charged a $25.00 cancellation and/or rescheduling fee of $25.00. ** If your tour shoot has begun and you wish to cancel then you agree to pay a pro-rated hourly rate of $25.00 per hour (min. 1 hour), in addition to the cancellation fee.
- All pricing assumes client has provided (or paid) Alter Ego Visual Design with a credit card and/or authorization to charge the appropriate Tour Package rates and optional features. If payment other than credit card has been agreed upon the terms will be a minimum 50% down payment due at the time of tour order and balance due at time of virtual tour shoot. ALL BEST VALUE Tour Packages are due in full at time of tour order. ALL tours will not be activated until full payment has been received and/or the tour may be deactivated.
- US Checks / Money Orders Payable To: Alter Ego Visual Design. ** All checks will incur a $30.00 fee for insufficient funds and full payment must be received before tour will be activated.
- Virtual Tour hosting is included in the client Tour Package for up to (1) ONE YEAR from Tour activation. Hosting can be renewed at the annual fee of $30.00 for Realtor and FSBO Residential tours and $50.00 for Commercial Realtor and FSBO Commercial Properties and Retail Tours. The hosting renewal fee is due in full within the prior year hosting end date or tour may be deleted. Refunds cannot be given for less than (1) ONE YEAR of hosting.
- Tour edits will be completed upon written request at no additional charge for (1) ONE TIME only after tour activation / upload. Additional Tour modifications (e.g., text or photos, etc.) will be subject to a minimum fee of $25.00 and will be in addition to all products, value-added services or optional features requested at that time. * Tour edits do not include re-shoots and, if required, will be billed at current rates.
- Refunds will be given, within the specified terms herein, via company check (within 2 weeks of scheduled shoot) and/or a credit that may be applied to future virtual tours and/or value-added services. There will be no refunds given for any tours that have been activated / uploaded and/or approved by the client. ** There are NO REFUNDS for all BEST VALUE Tour Packages if cancelled and/or for unused tours; all BEST VALUE Tour Package sales are final. All professional audio clip sales are final and cannot be modified once produced. The then current rates will be incurred to produce new audio clips.
[Top of Page]
Please contact us if you have any questions via e-mail, our contact form or contact us directly @ 508.341.7075 for immediate assistance.
[ Home ]